Sport III, Model 20
with Sliding Tethers
SFI 38.1 Approved
The HANS III represents the third generation of injection molded HANS devices and features a contemporary approach to reducing weight. Using an all new design and polymer, the device features a hollow collar that substantially minimizes weight. Engineered reinforcements ensure an exceptionally strong structure that provides the same level of safety as every HANS device. The reduced mass guarantees the lightest and most comfortable injection molded HANS ever.
Each HANS Device is sold complete with two anchors (enough for one helmet) and matching tether. Select standard button style (left) or Quick Click system with red pull string.
- Smaller, lower, hollow rounded collar; lighter & easier exit in some cars
- Reduces weight by 10 Ounces over the standard Sport Device. Weighs just Two pounds.
- Comes Complete with pads, choice of anchor & sliding tether to match your anchors
- Fits a 13.5" to 20" Neck
New lower cost for 2018 Hans' Newest Device!
1. Choose Size: Medium or Large (see Size Chart, Image #5 above)
2. Choose Anchor Style: Standard Post Anchors or Quick Click Anchors (See Comparison, Image #4 above)
3. Choose Anchor Washers Option (Backing Plate), ifyour helmet is not a SA 2015, SAH or otherwise have a bonded/built in threaded M6 Terminal, additional $10
- Comes in 20 degree model ONLY
- Comes with a sliding tether, to match the selected style of anchors
Do not compare to FIA devices that are on Internet that are manufactured for racing OUTSIDE the USA
FIA is for Europe / Africa / Asia / South America, FIA Hans devices are NOT approved for use in USA
We hear from racers every day that are told by their Track Tech officials their Hans is legal if it has a SFI approval
MODEL 20 - UPRIGHT SEAT
- Fits all sedans including NASCAR,Sprint Cars, Midgets, Quarter Midget, Drag, Modified, Bandalero and similar.
- All sports cars including Porsche, BMW, Corvette, Honda, Viper etc. All Panoz Racing Series cars.
- Marine applications including UIM and Drag Boats.