PYROTECT AIRFLOW INTERIOR PRO AIRFLOW HELMETS SA2015 RATED. FOR USE IN COMPETITIVE AUTOMOTIVE SPORTS, MARINE, AND KART RACING.
Pyrotect’s Patented SA2015 Pro Airflow composite helmets are unmatched by the competition. The Pro Airflow SA2015 helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit along with corrugated ridges which allows for better heat transfer to keep you cooler and reduce fogging. The Pro Airflow helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible.
- Custom Limited Edition Graphic Helmet
- Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured light weight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Head Liner air channel design for better adjustability, added comfort, and improved air flow
- Removable six pad headliner & cheek pad system for cleaning and easy resizing for a perfect fit
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior
- Snell SA 2015 rated
TO ENSURE AN ACCURATE FIT, use this chart to order your correct helmet size. Carefully measure around your head, above the ears. Take the measurement, in inches or centimeters, referring to the sizing chart above for your correct hat/helmet size. Helmet must fit properly for optimum performance. Don't guess your size. Helmet must be securely and snugly fastened before engaging in any activity.