Pyrotect’s Pro Airflow All NEW SA2020 redesigned Tri-Weave composite helmets are unmatched by the competition. The Pro Airflow SA2020 helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit along with corrugated ridges which allows for better heat transfer to keep you cooler and reduce fogging. The Pro Airflow helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible.
- Designed with a Tri-Weave Composite Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured light weight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Head Liner air channel design for better adjustability, added comfort, and improved air flow
- True Fit removable six pad headliner & cheek pad system for cleaning and easy resizing for a perfect fit
- Snap it front latch for positive and secure shield closure and easy opening
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with a three stage pivot positioning system with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head neck restraint devices
- Fire retardant Nomex interior
- Great aerodynamics
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Snell SA2020 rated
- Sizes 2XS to 3XL
TO ENSURE AN ACCURATE FIT, use this chart to order your correct helmet size. Carefully measure around your head, above the ears. Take the measurement, in inches or centimeters, referring to the sizing chart above for your correct hat/helmet size. Helmet must fit properly for optimum performance. Don't guess your size. Helmet must be securely and snugly fastened before engaging in any activity.