The K.1 Sport is a multi-use, full featured helmet with aero styling and Bell's innovative Dominator chin bar design. The K.1's aerodynamic features enhance the helmet's stability in high-speed racing environments. The Snell SA2010 rated K.1 Sport is a great helmet for open wheel racers or kart racers who plan on moving into other forms of racing that require fire retardant helmets.
The K.1 Sport features a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and maximum ventilation with full chin bar, forehead and top vents. The K.1 Sport takes a 276 SRV Shield and each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
The K.1 Sport also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can customize the fit of the K.1 Sport by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm sizes to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The helmet is available in White and Rubberized Matte Black finish - the rubberized surface is more resistant to finger prints and smudges than traditional flat finishes. The K.1 Sport is pre-drilled for use with head and neck restraint devices.
Bell K1 Sport Specs:
• Multi-Use Helmet with Aerodynamic Features
• Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
• Aggressive Dominator Chin Bar Styling
• Standard Eyeport
• Superior Chin Bar, Forehead & Top Ventilation
• Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
• Available in White and Rubberized Matte Black
• 276/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System)
• E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
• Comfortable Standard Interior
• Pre-Drilled for Head & Neck Restraint Device
• Snell SA2010 Certification